Why Gravel Bike Specialized
Gravel Bike Specialized, the road less traveled—the freedom, the adventure, the experiences. Your key to unlocking it all starts with having the right gear for the job. Whether you’re dropping the hammer on the gravel scene, bikepacking into the unknown, or shredding flowy singletrack, we have the bikes you need. Your story’s out there. Go find it.
Specialized Gravel Bike Diverge
THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY VEHICLE
With speed, control, and confidence on any terrain, Diverge is the most capable gravel bike ever made. Switching from Midwest gravel at Mach 5 to rutted single track with ease, nothing helps you escape faster than Diverge.
When it’s time for a fast escape, 7x Green Jersey winner Peter Sagan relies on the new Diverge as his ultimate getaway vehicle.
Currently Diverge 2021 aims to create a gravel bike with several new innovations.
Launched in May, the bike has a shape similar to the second generation from 2017, but as Stewart Thompson, leader of the dedicated category for road and gravel bikes explains, little has changed since then.
‘This generation has five major new features: Future Shock 2.0, progressive geometry for increased tire clearance, internal SWAT storage, more bag mount points and reduced weight.’
That’s enough to expect a significant performance boost, so, after giving Diverge 2017 high praise, I’d really like to see what this latest version will deliver over the previous one.
The first thing that surprised me was the wider clearence. Diverge can now use tires up to 47mm on the hefty 700c and 2.1in (53mm) rims on the 650b wheelet – basically the size of a mountain bike tire, something the original Open UP pioneered. 1
The redesigned Diverge Comp Carbon is more capable, comfortable, and versatile than the previous version
Specialized Gravel Bike Womens
Women’s Diverge E5
The Women’s Diverge E5 is equipped with everything you need to head to work, take the long way home, or hit some fire roads on the weekend.
- Our Premium E5 aluminum frameset features our comfortable, yet confidence-inspiring, Open Road Geometry. Front & rear thru-axles are also included, making this Diverge the ultimate tool for your next adventure.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling, rigidity, and an overall light weight.
- Featuring a reflective sidewall, two layers of our BlackBelt flat protection, and a durable compound, the Espoir Sport tires are an appropriate addition to the Diverge’s adventure-ready heritage.
The Specialized Women’s Diverge E5 Comp is a bike that will turn its hand to most types of riding and one that genuinely hits the do-it-all riding landmark – it’s pretty much identical to the men’s bike too. As a jack of all trades, we liked this versatile gravel and adventure bike but it needs tougher tyres before you take it too far off the beaten track.
To be tougher than before. And with a constant aim to best meet the needs of women gravel cyclists, with ever-widening permits.
The new frame will comfortably fit 700x38mm tires with plenty of room to make it easier on muddy roads too. Increased tire clearance weight was a big factor in the development and taking some of the design requirements out of the Roubaix development, we developed the e5 premium aluminum frame which is lightweight for sure stiffness for endurance and undeniable toughness.
Next, we moved away from traditional cross geometry instead opting for our never-before-seen open path geometry.
You can think of it as a road version of modern trail bike geometry. It provides pleasant handling and predictable steering for endless dirt slides and mid-corner drifts. The Geo has a bottom bracket that’s more than half a centimeter lower than the previous Diverge, short chainstays with a slacked-out head tube angle and a short wheelbase.
This change makes the bike not only enjoyable on the ground but also performs well on the road.
Adding to its multifaceted flair, we are equipped with three water bottle holders plus a stand for the shelf and fenders.
As for the specs, we wanted to make sure that it shifts sharply and brakes smoothly for years to come so you’ll find the hassle-free mechanical disc brakes from the Shimano Claris groupset and the durable Axis Sport disc wheels that have been incorporated into the rolling expo. our fast.
Sport Reflection Tires. Each motor contact point is also specially designed for women, from the width of the handlebars to the length of the crankarm to the famous mythical saddle.
Specialized Gravel e Bike
Specialized Creo SL Evo
More e-gravel bikes are hitting the market all the time. We’ve got the Specialized Creo SL Evo, the Orbea Gain, the Yamaha Wabash, an e-version of the Giant Revolt, and lots more. As part of our gravel bike Field Test, our goal was not to test specific e-gravel bikes, but to suss out the quirks of the sector as a whole, and, hopefully, provide some insight into what you may want to look for if it intrigues you.
source : Youtube
What is it about gravel that’s so appealing? Is it the break from hectic city streets and cars? Is it the audible crunch of rocks beneath your tires? Or maybe it’s just the feeling of adventure? Whatever it is, the Turbo Creo SL EVO is here to assist you further into the forest, down the gravel road, or on your next adventure. It features the same motor, battery, and frame as its road-oriented cousin, but takes advantage of tire clearance and adds in some adventure-ready components to take you wherever your heart desires. It’s you, only faster.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you’re able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you’ll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we’ve developed a geometry that’s best-fit for all riders. One that’s comfortable and snappy on the road, yet features all of the attributes you’d want from a proper gravel bike—a long wheelbase, raked-out fork, and low bottom bracket that keeps the Turbo Creo SL EVO stable at high speeds and delivers control in corners. 2