"What you need to know about being a righty if you're married to a lefty"
Cannodale topstone Lefty 3
The Canondale Topstone Carbon is the perfect bike for anyone who wants to go on adventures. It’s light, fast and comfortable. You’ll be able to explore new places with this bike by your side.
This bike will help you get out there and see what life has in store for you! Get it today before they’re gone!
Stay here now to learn more about the Topstone Carbon!
- 1 Topstone Lefty 3 Gravel Bike
- 2 Cannondale Topstone Features
- 3 Cannondale Topstone Lefty 3 Specs
- 4 Geometry Cannondale Topstone Lefty 3
- 5 Cannondale Topstone Lefty 3 Video
Topstone Lefty 3 Gravel Bike
Riding a bike on gravel is hard, but you don’t want to ride a mountain bike because it’s too heavy and bulky.
Mountain bikes are great for riding on tarmac or dirt trails, but they’re not perfect for everything. They’re way too big and heavy to take with you everywhere, which means that if you want to go out for an adventure in the woods or along some backroads then your options are limited. You could bring along another bike (like a cyclocross) but this takes up valuable space in your car and can be just as time consuming as carrying around all of your gear separately.
The Cannondale Topstone is the best of both worlds – It’s lightweight like a road bike so that it won’t slow you down when you have lots of gear with you, yet still plenty capable enough to handle rough terrain thanks to its larger 29″ wheels and wide tires. Plus, at only $2100
This bike is a high performance, lightweight roadie that provides stability and comfort. You can ride further than before without compromising on the speed you desire!
This new Cannondale Synapse features an innovative geometry design with corresponding rider position to deliver quietness as well as exceptional handling skills – making it one of the most versatile bikes made today. With its excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio along with front suspension in conjunction with rear shock absorbers for improved control at all times this bike will be ideal whether you’re doing long distance or short commute rides
Cannondale Topstone Features
Grip, Comfort and Control
Topstone Carbon Lefty is a bike which features high quality, durable parts. It has smaller diameter tires that make it more versatile and reliable for off-road use but also offer on-road comfort.
Topstone’s latest edition to their line of bikes includes the Topstone Carbon LEFTY with 650 x 47c size tire in order to maximize durability and performance while giving an extra boost when needed.
We thought of everything. Tons of gear and storage mounts, Speed Release thru-axles, rear fender mount. The bike is fully internally dropper post compatible as well.
The ultimate built-for-gravel suspension fork. With 30mm of smooth, bump absorbent and softening compression combined with an ultra strong aluminum alloy construction that provides the most responsive handling to date, this lightweight bike component lets you push harder than ever before!
King of Suspension
For riders who want to experience the benefits of a full suspension without all the complication, Kingpin has developed an innovative solution. The system is praised for its ability to absorb bumps and maintain traction on terrain you may have previously thought was too rough or unforgiving – while still maintaining simplicity in design that won’t break your wallet!
The Kingpin Suspension System offers up to 30mm of bump-smoothing suspension; perfect for those looking for more than just simple shocks but don’t want something as complicated as linkage systems.
The Thru-Axle pivot locks the left and right seat-stays together, preventing independent rotation for a solid feel. This helps provide instantaneous response with every shift of your bike’s gears or braking.
Proportional Response Construction
The frame is custom tuned by size and has a different carbon layup for each rider. You can just hop on the bike, go out there, and ride it like you stole it.
Dialed Endurance Fit
You will get a comfortable ride with Dialed Endurance Fit. With an upright position for comfort over the long haul and control when tackling off-road terrain, you can have low enough positioning to be speedy on your bike as well.
OutFront Steering Geometry
Ensures that your bike can handle the rough stuff without sacrificing either agility or stability. This reduces toe overlap on smaller sizes and makes it easier to stay in control of your ride, even when you’re taking a curve at breakneck speed!
The Cannondale bike is equipped with a sensor which tells you where your riding the road and how fast, but it also remembers all of this information stored in an app for whenever someone else might want to use your bike.
Carry That Gear
Carry your gear with you on the ride by storing it conveniently in this bicycle. With a multi-position mount located on the down tube, as well as locations at both ends of seat tubes and under different parts of the frame such as top rails, there are plenty of options for storage while still remaining light weight and aerodynamic.
Cannondale Topstone Lefty 3 Specs
- Wheel SensorCannondale Wheel Sensor
- ForkAll-New Lefty Oliver, 30mm travel, Chamber Damper w/ All-Over tune, ISO High-Ride air spring, tapered steerer, 650b, 55mm offset
- FrameBallisTec Carbon Frame, Kingpin suspension system, 12×142 Speed Release Thru-axle, dropper post compatible, direct line cable routing
- HeadsetIntegrated, 1-1/8″ – 1-1/2″
- Front HubLefty 50
- Front TireWTB Venture TCS Light, 650 x 47c, tubeless ready
- Rear HubFormula cartridge bearing, 12x142mm
- Rear TireWTB Byway TCS Light, 650 x 47c, tubeless ready
- RimsWTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- SpokesStainless Steel, 14g
- Tire Size47
- TiresWTB Venture TCS Light, 650 x 47c, tubeless readyWTB Byway TCS Light, 650 x 47c, tubeless ready
- Wheel Size650b
- Bottom BracketCannondale BB3
- ChainShimano HG601, 11-speed
- CrankCannondale 1, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 40T
- Rear CogsShimano SLX, 11-42, 11-speed
- Rear DerailleurShimano GRX 800 Wide
- ShiftersShimano GRX 600, 11-speed
- Brake LeversShimano GRX 600 hydraulic disc
- BrakesShimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT76 rotors
- GripsCannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- HandlebarCannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- SaddleFizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails
- SeatpostCannondale 2, UD Carbon, 27.2 x 350mm
- StemCannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°